Welcome to Zuora Labs
Zuora Labs is the environment where developers can get an early look of the latest Zuora platform features such as Custom Data Models and Data Query APIs. Try out these early features and give us feedback on the Zuora Labs community group to help shape the future direction of the platform!
With this initial launch, you'll be able to play with the:
- Data Model – extend the Zuora data model with your own custom objects and custom fields
- Events - capture every customer event signal or create your own configurable signal
- Notifications – capture every customer-generated or system-generated event in Zuora and trigger email or callout notifications
- Workflow - design, configure, and deploy business workflows to automate a set of business processes that otherwise need to be performed manually and repetitively
- Data Query – perform real time queries using SQL with the unlimited joins between business objects
- Settings API – programmatically manage tenant settings via API
Zuora Labs will include real customer use cases to demonstrate the power of these latest technologies.
Click on each use case to learn more. When you're done, remember to come back to this page to refer to access other use cases. Each use case opens in its own tab.
Who are Zuora Labs for?
- Zuora Labs is for developers to get an early look at the latest Zuora platform features.
What are some things that can be tested in Zuora Labs?
- Developers can extend the current Zuora data model using the Custom Objects UI and API.
- Developers can create their own Workflows to call external APIs, use Events to capture customer events, and Notifications to trigger emails or callouts.
- Other early features only for Zuora Labs is Data Query to perform real-time queries using SQL and Settings API to manage tenant settings.
How long do I have to access?
- There is no expiration date on a Zuora Lab tenant.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions for more information.
How do I get updates on Zuora Labs?
- You can sign up for the Zuora Labs group on Community and hear directly from the Zuora product managers. You'll be notified when new posts are available.
- For questions about Community, please contact email@example.com
How do I give feedback or ask questions?
Can I set something up in Zuora Labs and transfer it to my sandbox?
- No, everything built in labs stays there. If you'd like to test out a feature for your production environment, you can do that in your regular sandbox.